Flagship projects are being prepared and getting launched – a crucial proof of concept for the MOBA approach:
• Vzletný Racek (Czech Republic) is a community house in the city of Děčín (North Bohemia) . This repurposed villa encompasses 770 m2 (15 rooms + 2 kitchens), plus a basement and a 1 700 m2 garden. The first floor is being put to use as a community space and while the upper two floors are for community living. Currently, the house is brought in use while simultaneously undergoing reconstruction.
key data >> 15 APARTMENTS for approx. 10 residents, € 270 000 investment volume excluding the costs of the ongoing reconstruction
• Pametnija Zgrada (Serbia) is projected as a 4-story building just outside of the
key data >> 20 APARTMENTS for 50 residents, 40 – 120 m2 NET floor area per apartment type, approx. € 1,300,000 investment volume
• Zugló Collective House Association (Hungary) is a 3-storey multi-family house in one of the popular residential areas just outside the
key data >> 7 UNITS for 7 residents, 20 + 16 m2 NET (private + common floor area) per tenant, approx. € 325,000 investment volume
• Zadrugator Housing Cooperative (Slovenia) will be constructed as a three-storey building with a total floor area of 3.398, m2 net. A variety of apartments and common spaces will be located in Rakova Jelša district, a 15 min walk from the historic city
key data >> 40 APARTMENTS for 125 residents, 38 – 105 m2 NET floor area per apartment type, € 4,100,000 investment volume
• Social cooperative První Vlaštovka (Czech Republic) is a pilot project of a planned network of solidarity community housing in the Czech Republic. Property for realisation, located in Prague 6, was bought in January 2022 for ca. € 1,500,000 with additional € 500,00 planned for its reconstruction. The project První vlaštovka will offer 500 m2 of housing area as well as 30 m2 of a semi-private community space for its residents and ca. 70-100 m2 open public space for various kinds of public events like lectures, discussions, concerts etc.
key data >> 10 apartments for 15 residents, 30m2 to 70m2 NET floor area per apartment, € 2,000,000 investment volume
• Križevci housing project (Croatia) will be constructed inside a former military base in the city of Križevci, which is now being developed as a new cultural and technological
key data >> 20 APARTMENTS for 66 residents, 30 – 75 m2 NET floor area per apartment type, approx. € 1,300,000 investment volume